Friday, March 29, 2013

Mission Call

Today, after 15 days of waiting, I finally got my mission call.  I got it about 4:00pm in the afternoon after waiting for the mail for the entire day.  Seth Conklin and I got our mission calls only one day after we predicted that the earliest that we could get them. After I got it, I immediately called Seth to find out whether or not he had also gotten his.  I found out he had, but he was at piano.  I arranged a time with his family to meet up and open our calls, 6:00pm that night.  6:00pm finally came around after what felt like hours of waiting.  Seth and I got our letters and stood in front of all the cameras.  Seth opened his first and got called to the Mexico, Chihuahua mission and reported to the Provo MTC on the 24th of July.  I thought that was pretty cool.  I opened mine next and found out where I was going. Brazil Manaus mission and I was to report the 31st of July to the Brazil MTC.  I am so excited about going on a mission.  I can't wait to be able to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment