Monday, March 4, 2013

Progress on Papers

Today I officially submitted my papers to the Bishop, who will then send them on to the Stake President. Yesterday, I had my mission interview with Bishop Jensen.  It went really well, he just talked to me about my mission and how I should try and prepare for it.  It didn't take that long, but it was very useful.  I also finished up my physical today with my TB test.  We headed off to the doctors before school started to get it read, which didn't take long at all.  A nurse just ran her hand over arm to see if there was any bumps where I had gotten my shot.  There wasn't, so I passed.  My physical papers got mailed off today, so now I just need to wait for my final interview with the Stake President, then my papers are off to Salt Lake to decide where I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment