Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Visit to the Doctors

Friday I went to the Doctors to get my physical for my mission done.  I got to leave school about 15 minutes early and headed on over to the office.  When we got there, we waited for a few minutes and then proceeded on in.  They did the normal things, took my height, weight and checked to make sure that I wasn't blind.  Then it was off to my room! We got in there and got my blood pressure checked and got ready for the doctor.  Doctor Pafford came in, checked my lungs, spine and general body.  The usual things were checked. I was told the only thing I really had was over pronated arches in my feet, but other than that, I was fine. I got blood drawn, and then a Hep A shot and a Tuberculosis test done.  I have to go back Monday to see the results, but other than that, my physical is done! Sunday I have my interview with the Bishop and after that is the Stake President.  Then I get to submit my papers.  Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment