Monday, April 5, 2021

5 April 2021

 This week was a little less exciting in the beginning. One place nearby is really loose with how you can volunteer. I can basically come whenever I want while it`s open, and with my schedule still being formed, has been a little more frequently this week. More opportunities are scheduled now, though, and I should be able to keep busy. I have looked into getting into some Family History in some spare time, but it keeps slipping my mind.

Easter and General Conference weekend were great. I liked the talks over the time. We upheld ward tradition of visiting Five Guys before the Priesthood session. We made some Easter sugar cookies and delivered many of them. We had a nice Easter dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, fruit salad, and rolls.
That`s most of the exciting news. How are things going around? Any cool Easter stories?

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog and I really appreciate it. MyAssignmentHelp.co.uk has proved to be one of the consummate providers in the industry of java assignment help. Students ask for "do my homework" We provide academic writing service with assignment writing covering almost all existing areas of study ranging from management, arts, mathematics, physics, to nursing as well. Our services rest on two basic principles being quality and authenticity and as soon as you deliver your request; our assignment experts will guide you with a solution within the provided deadlines.

    ReplyDelete