Monday, March 22, 2021

22 March 2021

 This week has been good. It`s been a little bit stressful, because my Mission President came over and talked to me about a service mission, and it looks like it`s happening. Tomorrow I should be transferred back home to be a service missionary.

The week hasn`t been too busy, but we did get to teach four lessons yesterday. One of them happened over Zoom, I think the family said they were feeling sick. A lot of the people we are teaching seem really open to the message. It`s been pretty nice teaching in this area.
The weather has been really nice through most of the week, I think we got into the 70s one day. We also got snow yesterday. It looks like it melted, but I think the weather around here can get kind of weird.
Me and my companion are celebrating my last full day with some Crumbl Cookies.
I`m not feeling one hundred percent certain about this transfer, but everyone else seems to think it will be good for me. I`m kind of looking forward to returning home, but this mission is a pretty nice mission. I think I`ve enjoyed meeting with some people and some of the mission experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment