Monday, March 8, 2021

8 March 2021

 

 This week I got into a bit of a bike accident. My compnion`s bike goes down hills a lot faster than mine, so I went too fast around a corner and lost traction. I slid out for a bit, coming out with some scrapes, the biggest one on my knee.

We recently got a referral for a family that seems like they will be really nice to teach. One of them is already reading the Book of Mormon and they seemed really open to hearing about it.
Some of the people we are teaching are a little more difficult to teach. Some of them have a lot of questions about the doctrine, and it can be really hard to answer them. I`m kind of wondering how much interest one of them actually has in joining the Church.
I`m kind of looking forward to this April General Conference. I think the world could use a good couple messages from the General Authorities.
We did get some nice news- we can start accepting food from members! We still can`t eat with members, but they can give us something quick on our way out or drop food off. The covid situation finally looks like its loosening up. We had a Zoom meeting with our Mission President where he explained that some of the rules are loosening up.
Me and my companion made these nice peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We stopped by Crumbl last week and finished off those cookies, and these new ones remind me a little of the cookies, big and cakey. I think they turned out well.
Well, that`s most of the news for this week. How are things going at home, in Arizona, and the Navy?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment