Tuesday, April 13, 2021

13 April 2021

 This week has been good. The schedule is still being formed a bit. It looks like I have Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays with things to do. Other opportunities are around that I can do service, just not scheduled things. This week, we decided to visit Richie Woods, a new shaved ice place (I can`t remember the name), and Connor Prairie as a family. The trips were nice, we got to take the dogs to Richie Woods and it looked like they had a blast. We visited Prairie Town and the Civil War area in Connor Prairie.

Matt also volunteered to come to a service activity one day, but I`m not sure he wants to do it again. The people there smoke, and it was not a good day to be working indoors. At the end of the shift, I was starting to feel a little sick.
It was Spring Break for Nate and Matt, so they were home a lot without much to do. When I was home, Nerf war challenges and such were common.
That`s most of what has been happening. Mom seems pretty glad that she has someone who likes to cook. It`s been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment