Monday, April 19, 2021

19 April 2021

 This week, I got an interesting service opportunity. While serving at a nearby place, the head of the place wanted to get behind a locked door. I mentioned that Mathew had practiced some lockpicking. He wanted me to bring him, so I went and picked him up. For about an hour, we took turns trying to pick the lock. I can imagine that it looked kind of shady, two people taking turns trying to pick a lock. Eventually, it popped open. It is kind of funny in hindsight to think of how shady it looked.

The rest of the service around the area has been somewhat normal. Still good though!
We delivered some cookies, and heard that a very simple recipe we tried got very good reviews. It was so simple, we made it mostly because of the allergies, but they really liked it. It was just a cup of peanut butter, a cup of sugar, and an egg at 350 for 10 minutes.
Well, nothing else too exciting. How are things going around? I heard Sam graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment