Monday, February 8, 2021

8 February 2021

 

 This week has been good. Yesterday we got transfer calls, and I am heading to Lakeview in Orem. The area has been pretty good, but I heard that in Orem there is a lot more food available. Here we have to leave our area if we want to go shopping.

We got some snow, but it melted fairly quickly. It`s relatively warm now. We got permission to go outside our zone and got some more Crumbl Cookies. While outside our zone, we also got to visit a really nice bike shop, where I got some help with bike stuff. My companion also got a package from his
There was a house that had several duck decorations dotting the lawn. My companion wanted each of us get a picture of the other holding a duck.
For the Super Bowl, a lot of our meetings canceled. We didn`t do much that night. We did get to meet with some members, though. My companion was hoping to watch some of the Super Bowl at their houses.
We also got to make some nice banana chocolate chip muffins.
Hopefully transfers are good. This one has been pretty nice.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment