Monday, February 22, 2021

22 February 2021

 

 This week has been fairly cold, but recently, it`s been warming up. At the beginning of the week, we were getting some snow, but now most of it has melted.

We got in contact with a family that has some kids who want to hear the Gospel. Some people we are teaching right now seem very skeptical and like asking a lot of questions. I think the Work has been picking up a little bit here. There are some really nice members that make me wish the "no eating with members" food restriction was lifted.
A family we visited that works with wood gave me and my companion each a Plan of Salvation puzzle teaching tool. It`s kind of neat and I might use it sometime.
We also got to cook a cake from some cake mix we had. It`s a pretty nice cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment