Monday, February 1, 2021

1 February 2021

 This week has been a little exciting. We have been sharing a lot of messages with members, and one of the people we were teaching got baptized! We are still trying to work with a couple people and their hangups about the Gospel, but it is looking good. While we were biking, we saw a deer by the side of the road, which ran across the street really close to us. It continued to run by us for a couple seconds. I wish I got pictures, but it happened really quickly and I was on a bike. Another time, we were biking, and my companion just directs my attention to some deer. It was a small group hanging out in the street.

Today we got permission to leave our area. We went to Kohl`s and got some clothes and to Crumbl Cookies.
My companion had his birthday this week. It was on Tuesday, and he turned twenty. We made some blueberry muffins that morning, which turned out pretty well.
We have also had a bit of crazy weather. We have had snow sprinkling down lightly for a couple days. It rained, then was followed up with more snow.
That`s most of what happened this week! Got some pictures of some of the stuff:
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment