Monday, February 15, 2021

15 February 2021

 This week we got tranfers. I got transferred to another apartment. This one is much bigger, but the things we have to cook with are a little disappointing. No bread pans or muffin tins, and just things lacking a little more all around.

Around here, the Work seems to be a little slower. Maybe I`m just trying to get used to the different way things run around here.
Both me and my companion had leaks in our tires, so we had to go get those fixed. We left our area to go to a mall, which had a bike shop in it.
It was fairly warm, but we got snow again recently. Not too much. It`s not super cold, but not too comfortable.
We have several people we are teaching, but it is difficult to get appointments set up. I think some things around here just run differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment