Monday, May 7, 2018

7 May 2018

Well, there isn't too much to report on this one. First, the vlog was discontinued immediately as I found out that it would take over 3 hours to upload the videos. And I don't have that much time. Soo... yeah. Anyways, with the week. So not much happened. The biggest thing that did happen was when we had the police called on us. Again. That never happened before Raeford, but now it's increasing in frequency. But we were knocking in some neighborhood and I saw a police car drive by and I mentioned to my companion that they had probably been called on us. A half hour later, two police cars came up to us and the officers got out. They were friendly enough, and asked for our ID. We had a brief chat, and it seems like whenever they check the plates on the car and see that they're registered to the church, they suddenly can relax a lot. I nearly gave them a card, but decided against it. It's just contacting on hard mode, right? Anyways, the only other big news is that I got a haircut. Nothing too crazy, but it was shorter than I had expected. Whoops. But yeah, it's not been too crazy of a week. And we broke a lightbulb. After our inspection. And tomorrow we have Zone Conference, so they'll be pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment