Tuesday, May 29, 2018

29 May 2018

Sorry, this one is going to be really short. I have to type this on a phone keyboard today and I can't send it out to the whole group of people that I normally do. But yes, I'm back in Raleigh and it was tons of fun showing up and getting to talk with everyone again. What was really cool was one of my recent converts offered to drive a long ways just to bring us to his house so we can have dinner with him. It's great to be back! I'm actually living in and working in Knightdale, but we still go to Raleigh 3rd ward. Other than that, not much has been going on. We've spent a lot of time tracting and we found some cool people. We also have had to go to many more meetings now, but we finally have the whole district leader thing figured out. Kinda. We'll get it eventually. The picture is from an ancient artifact that we didn't know still existed, the rumored "Time Clock."

No comments:

Post a Comment