Monday, October 23, 2017

23 October 2017

Well, we started off the week by going to the state fair. It was pretty awesome. Some of the rides were absolutely fantastic, and all of them spun. Like, all of them. I was going to try some fair food, but one of the rides just absolutely killed my stomach. It was one of those that spins you around super fast until you're stuck on the wall. I don't know why, but I couldn't do that one well. Which was really disappointing because right after that we saw deep-fried bacon wrapped Reeces. I'm pretty sure I found heaven. My favorite ride was one that would spin you around while slowly swinging you higher and higher until you were going all the way around it like everyone wants to do on swing sets. It was super crazy because it feels like you're upside down forever before the earth is coming back at you super fast and you're going to die. My companion didn't want to go on that one for whatever reason. And sorry, I forgot to get pictures of just about anything. I know, I know, I'm a terrible missionary. Speaking of which, we only found two Spanish people this week. We found around 7-8 referrals for the English missionaries, but we couldn't find any of our own this week. It was a little bit frustrating, but we're hoping this week is going to be better. Member work is super hard because no one gives any referrals. We don't know why, but we're going to try to kick them into high gear. Maybe we'll get a referral or two. This first transfer has gone by so fast! I don't want it to go this quick! I know Mom is reading this and sitting there thinking that it's not going nearly quick enough, but it's too much for me. Oh yeah, we also moved apartments. The one we'd been using the mission had for 7 years and it wasn't doing to well. So we just got to move into a far nicer and newly renovated apartment that is absolutely fantastic. It's maybe 400 feet down the road and in the same complex, but everything is so much newer and it actually all works! It's a miracle! Anyways, I think that's all of my news for the week! Have a good one everyone! This is weird person that I really like weird Elder (those are the exact words he told me to put under this.)




Also, we just had a whipped cream challenge and I did it. So here's the video. ​

No comments:

Post a Comment