Monday, October 2, 2017

2 October 2017

Well this is being weird and won't let me put a subject in, so sorry. It's been a pretty slow week in the work, but Conference was awesome! There were so many great talks, but I really loved Elder Holland's on how we don't have to be perfect, just doing our very best, and Elder Callister's because of his awesome defence of the Book of Mormon. Workwise, this week has just been a lot of tracting. So far, we've had one person keep their appointments, and no one has showed up to church or conference. We're going to keep trying though! A few days ago we got lost on a greenway and couldn't figure out how to get to where we were supposed to, but we at least ended up by an awesome lake. This state is super picturesque, but is really hot and humid. This week was in the 90's for most of it. And humid. I thought I was dying, but then it cooled down into the 60's. I don't understand this weather. And we saw some deer out our apartment's window! I went out and got a picture, but they didn't let me get within 20 feet. I did my best though. Elder Rolph and I are planning on trying some new spots to tract at soon, so we're hoping for more success there. We also found this apartment complex that has tons of Hispanics, so we're going back to there too. Well, here's hoping we can do better!

This is one of the Elders in our district riding a bike on a car

Here's the lost lake

And some deer pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment