Friday, September 6, 2013

Reassingment

Dear Mom,

So today I got my reassignment for my mission. We got them right before lunch and since we are able to email, I thought it would be a good idea to email you where I have been reassigned.  My district and the other district that is leaving this weekend gathered together and opened our reassignments one by one and read them out loud to be able to hear where we were going. I was in charge of recording all the assignments. Pretty cool. One other elder in my district is going to the same mission that I'll be going to. We have to report to the travel office at 2:30am on the day that we leave. Super early. But it'll be fun. We have a connecting flight from salt lake to oakland california to our mission. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep on the plane. Can you tell I'm just dragging this out.  Well, so I've been reassigned to the Boise Idaho Mission and report Tuesday! My companions are going to Detroit Michigan and the other the Scottsdale AZ mission#Jealous.I can't wait!

Love 
Ben/ Elder Battraw

No comments:

Post a Comment