Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hi, Mindy,

We had your son over for dinner on Sunday along with Elders Crowley and Smith.  I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know what a delightful dinner we had!  He is in a wonderful companionship….and while I understand it may be brief since he is waiting for his Visa to Brazil, what a great experience for those three Elders!  Unfortunately, my husband and Elder Smith kind of dominated the conversation with golf; so I hope they will come back before your son leaves for Brazil so I can get to know him better.  But  I did feel the Spirit through him and he was so polite, thoughtful, and helpful that I know you raised him well!

What a blessing for us to have him in the Boise Mission before he departs for Brazil!

Mary Sue
Boise Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment