Monday, April 29, 2019

29 April 2019

I've been doing my fair share of yard work this week, we've been helping clean up someone's yard. They have a tree filled section where there was an unbelievable amount of undergrowth and vines everywhere. After many hours of help, you can almost make it the 30 feet to the creek behind it. We were getting really close when on Thursday I had a bit of a scare. So you know how bad my poison ivy reaction is, right? Well, it turns out that there was some in the area I had been working, in some cases actually crawling on the ground. So we bailed quickly, used the hose and some soap to scrub my arms down really well on site and then we ran home and I showered thoroughly. So far, no reaction! So if you want a blessing of the Lord, there's a major one right there! I was fully expecting a hospital visit after that. But we're doing good over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment