Monday, December 31, 2018

31 December 2018

Well, I must apologize, I don't have any new pictures for this week. Or any news. Sorry. I guess that's what happens when we get to call. But, in short, we had a good Christmas. We spent it at our Branch President's house where we had a nice breakfast, called home, and just generally had a good time talking. We got to talk to Diane again this week, which was nice. She's having a lot of hard times in her life right now, so it was great to be able to introduce the plan of salvation to her. Our biggest problem is that she really likes to talk. Like, a lot. I've never seen  anyone who could talk as much before. But it's fun, and we're basically adopted grandchildren now. (As with everyone else in her neighborhood, she's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.) But that's about it for this week, talk to y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment