Monday, December 3, 2018

3 December 2018

So, we've been trying to get people to church, but it's been difficult. So, new methods had to be created. We've been trying to get Ozzie to church, but he's always been giving excuses. So, we managed to get him there using an... unusual method. We met with him on Wednesday, and ended up getting him to promise to buy us some Taco Bell if he didn't go. So, he got out of Taco Bell, but I can say that I've never been happier to not get free Taco Bell. But not too much happened this week unfortunately, both me and my companion got sick. Well, he got sick and then passed it onto me. The only other news from this week is that I stepped into a hidden hole and ended up covered in mud. Thankfully, we were about to head home anyways, but Elder Martins had a good laugh. I'm just glad I've got really flexible ankles, I can't even remember ever having any sort of ankle injury, and I've stepped badly and twisted them so many times... maybe it has something to do with my ability to flip my feet around, which is going to be one of the only pictures from this week.

 Just an incredibly creepy Santa at a thrift store that they got all cleaned up and redid some stuff on

 Only the best stocking I've ever seen.

 And as promised, my halfway backwards feet. I want to get them further around, but it's a weird thing to stretch for.

No comments:

Post a Comment