Monday, July 23, 2018

23 July 2018

My comp keeps on putting the week count on his email, and I wanted to do the same, but I don't know what week it is, which makes it way harder. Anyways, this was a pretty great week. I don't have much time right now because of a zone activity, but I'll talk about the big events of the week.
Well, the big event of the whole week was really just one of our investigators making it to church. This is the first time that someone has gone to church in this area in transfers. It was way good. Her name is Maria (same one from before) and the ward just absorbed her. We had to go to her house in the morning and knock on her door to make sure she was up and getting ready, but it all worked out. A family from the ward picked her up, and they're so great. They made her feel really welcome really fast, and already invited her to go to dinner with the rest of her family. Her family is on board as of last night, and she and her brother have baptismal dates. Their mom wants to go to church, but isn't as sure about being baptized. We had a great lesson where we taught the Word of Wisdom and what they have to do to be baptized, and they were super open to it all. They always have great questions and actually understand. Well, I will maybe send out a second one later, but I can't focus in here because it is way loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment