Sunday, April 29, 2018

23 April 2018

This week just absolutely flew by! I have no idea what on earth is going on with the time. Or my memory. I can't remember anything about this week. So, this one is a short one. The craziest thing that we had was on Thursday. We had four appointments at 10-12 and they were in a city nearly an hour away. So we had to spend the morning way far away and did our weekly planning out at a McDonald's. That was kinda odd. I ordered a cone at one of the kiosks and sat down. My comp was still ordering and giving the kitchen a heart attack. You see, at McDonald's they can see your order in the kitchen from the moment you click on a food item and he was trying to find out which sandwich it lets you put the most bacon on. So he went through the entire menu and took a long time doing it. At one point, a worker came up to him and asked if he knew what he was doing and if he needed help. He didn't know that they could see his order and so he said no. While this was happening, my cone was brought to me. The worker who brought it to me said  "Would it be weird if I said you were cute?" To which I responded, "Uhh... No?" I had no idea how to respond to that, and how do you respond to that as a missionary who can't date? She turned red and then walked away. And then had to come back to give my comp his food. She didn't say a word and wouldn't look up. So that was a little weird. Later that week we found some really interesting people who said that we were the Jehovah's Witnesses and that they already had a Book of Mormon that the JW's had already given them. That was kinda strange too. We're still trying to work with our baptismal date, but he canceled our last appointment. We're still trying with him. 

These are just some random pictures that I got this week. A really funny shirt, a very aspiring pad of paper, and we got the car to 30000 miles. Big news for missionaries. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment