Monday, April 16, 2018

16 April 2018

So this week we had a really cool experience. Bishop Dean Davies of the presiding bishopric came and visited all of the Spanish members. We had the meeting in Raleigh, and so I got to see some of the old members from the Raleigh 3rd ward. One of my old investigators recently got married and baptized, and another is about to! It was so great to see all of them, it was probably my favorite ward. Bishop Davies was really funny too, and had a really great talk on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Then we got to drive home with really terrible weather and a tornado touching down not too far from us. That was pretty interesting. But of course, like all crazy weather and natural disasters, I slept through it all. That makes my total of things slept through 2 earthquakes and a tornado, with only one hurricane that I was awake for. That we tried to fly through. Yay! It made me realize that maybe I don't want to be awake for these things. Aside from that, we had transfers this week and I have my new companion, Elder Turner. He seems to be pretty interesting. I also had to say bye to one of my favorite missionaries, Elder Coesens. His two years are finally over, but some of my other really good friends are still out here. Not too much else, so it's time for pictures. 
Me and some of the Raleigh 3 members


The things you see in the South are still the best.


This really nice dog that still follows us around whenever we go to this one trailer park.


And if this is too hard to read, it says, "Rabbit's Place. Gone but not forgotten." It has clearly been forgotten, and is still present...


Elder Coesens on his last day.


Because those fools who only works 24 hour days are missing out on so much opportunity. Again, things that you see in the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment