Monday, January 3, 2022

3 January 2022

 Yeah, I realize after mom told me to send out emails again that I had been slacking on that a bit.

Recently things have been fun, with Tom, Sam, and Makenzie visiting us for a little, though not at the same time. Tom came for Christmas but Sam and Makenzie didn`t. We played some games together and got to enjoy family time. Once, I even got Matt to come to some service with me. I also got offered a position at the Bishop`s Storehouse, which I plan on looking into soon. I heard I would be working on sorting, stocking, and helping on a truck. Teaching in the Primary is going well, but I am terrible with names and faces, and just got a whole new set to memorize... but it is nice to know the previous children are hearing to Young Men and Young Women`s. Sometimes I think it is great to see their bright spirits shine in different ways!
I also realize now that I haven`t been taking many pictures... maybe during this new year that will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment