Monday, January 10, 2022

10 January 2022

 This week one of my supervisors got covid. At that location, she really knows what goes on, so things have been a little slower without her around. Some volunteers have been looking to others who have experience as leaders... one of them being me. One of the things I like to say to other volunteers is: "If I`m the one who knows the most, then we`re in big trouble". Service there has been a bit interesting, but I think I got called to the leadership spotlight only once.

I took some days to do indexing just in case I had a covid exposure while there. I didn`t actually remember how long I was around her, but I just played it safe.
There`s a mission activity coming up this Saturday, where all the missionaries get to go to the Temple together and enjoy some activities afterwards. I think it sounds nice.
Just something kind of funny I had to learn at the Humane Society, was a new way to walk. I work with soap sprayers to clean kennels, and it is very slippery if not diluted first. It`s never supposed to end up on the floor if it`s not diluted, but that didn`t stop me. Made a nice big mess and had to waddle-shuffle in a weird way to stay on my feet till I got the floor cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment