Monday, January 4, 2021

4 January 2021

 

 This week has been great! We did transfers this week. I wasn`t really thinking that my companion would be transferred because I was in the middle of training. But he got transferred, and my new companion is Elder Gabel. Things started off pretty easily because we both like cooking, so we got to make some really nice food this week. Today we made home made bread. The bread rose a little more than we expected.

We have been trying to get some work done and give messages to members. There is a little girl who just got on date! My companion is pretty nice. He has kind of been pushing me a bit in missionary work, especially in confidence and talking to others. My previous companion focused training more in the message itself, rather than focusing on delivery. Here are a couple pictures of some of the food we have gotten to cook.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment