Monday, January 18, 2021

18 January 2021

 This week has been good. We got in contact with some investigators that I hadn`t met before. We have been trying contacting in a new way that I haven`t tried before, which seems to be going pretty well. My companion likes to talk and communicate a lot more than I do. He says I need to do that more, so he started giving me a Reese`s Peanut Butter cup when he finds my communication acceptable.

During a bit of travel, we saw some cars that I couldn`t help but thinking that Sam needed a picture of them. Sorry Sam! We were in a bit of a rush so we didn`t get pictures. They looked nice, though.
The weather has been a bit warmer. We are still able to meet in people`s homes and give messages. We sometimes also use Zoom if our schedule is packed. In the morning, when it is cold, there is a pool in the backyard that has a cover over it. When water gets on it and freezes overnight, my companion likes to get the ice sheets and break them over his head.
Well, that`s most of what happened. Still lots of biking uphill, but I think I`m starting to get used to it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment