Monday, December 7, 2020

7 December 2020

 The week has been pretty good. I got my bike. It has been getting pretty cold, but it is hard to focus on the cold while biking. There are a lot of hills, so it is either trying to bike up something steep, or praying your brakes will stop you in time, before you crash. Sometimes my trainer has to wait for me at the top of some hills because I haven't gotten used to biking uphill yet. We are waiting on a member to respond about some of the issues the bike has because we don't have a bike repair shop nearby that I know of.

We have been giving a lot of messages to members. There was a non member family last week we were supposed to teach, but one of them got sick. We have been trying to stay busy, but there are some nights where appointments cancel and you don't know what to do for the night.
Well, that is most of what has happened this week. I think we are giving a Christmas message to a non member today. Thanks for the emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment