Monday, November 30, 2020

30 November 2020

 Hi! It's been an eventfull week, the first full one in the mission. Things have been going good. I got to help my companion give some messages to members, and we are starting the Light the World message. Thanksgiving was good. We met as a district and got trained, then had a lunch we brought and played some games. Later we had a devotional over Zoom where the Mission President talked to us briefly and then we watched The Other Side of Heaven: Part Two. We were provided a Thanksgiving dinner of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and pumkin pie, which we microwaved before eating. It was pretty good.

It has been a little hard to teach new members because the member population is so high. I think I taught one non member so far, she is young and wants to be baptized. I think I might be able to teach a non member tomorrow.
It is getting a lot colder here. I'm still waiting for my bike to arrive, and I hope it arrives today.
Well, that is most of what has happened this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment