Monday, March 4, 2019

4 March 2019

So we've been encouraged to go out and find service opportunities. So, we started serving at a thrift store. Now, I've been looking for an automatic breadmaker. Turns out this store had one for 3 dollars, and it works. So I've made a whole bunch of bread already. It's been nice. Anyways, on to important stuff.
We had interviews this week, and those were pretty nice. We talked about the work in Clinton, and just how I'm doing. Other than that, nothing really remarkable.
We found someone new named Damaris. She is doing pretty well, we've already had two lessons with a member with her. She couldn't make it to church because she got sick, but she wants to go next week. Other than that, I can't think of anything super crazy off the top of my head.  Sorry, short one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment