Sunday, June 5, 2016

5 June 2016

Well, this week was pretty slow, actually. Elder Dadis and I are trying to locate a lot of houses. Elder Nawaia had been in the area for 6 months; he knew where everything was. But, we've been working a lot with the members and our on-date investigators. 

Saturday, we had the baptismal interview for our 2 on-date investigators, but they ended up failing, due to Word of Wisdom issues. Their date has been pushed back 2 weeks. Pray for them!

We spent a lot of time this week with our not-as-progressing investigators, too. One of them, Venerando, is stuck in a rut with his former beliefs, and really doesn't want to move past them, for example. 

The work in this area is going well, but we're having little trouble finding new investigators, for once. When we show up to member's homes, often there'll be people there who we can teach, and who invite us back. That's a relief!

My Tagalog is really starting to progress. I still can't speak it...almost at all...but I can start to understand, and I know a couple of phrases. The biggest improvement was in my grammar.

That's more or less the news for the week. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment