Monday, January 4, 2016

4 January 2016

Well, this week was not really exciting. For one thing, I'm still in Hyderabad. I did manage to deregister today, which was another really long story. But, I made it through, and will go out to Coimbatore...sometime. My ticket still isn't booked, as far as I know. Today was kind of crazy. For example, it's 8:30 at night already, so I need to be pretty quick. We woke up early in the morning so I could meet up with Elder Harris, who needs to go to Chennai. We went down to the FRO, and put in our papers. They put up a huge fuss about him not having one particular paper, and couldn't be dissuaded from rejecting his application. My papers did go through, though. We then went to try and get him a new one, which took the whole rest of the day. And, to top it all off, he still doesn't have it. There's another long story on that one.

With the stuff in the package, what broke? And yes, you can do whatever you like with the leaves. Although, that's painted, not embroidered. 

Anyway, with the news for the week. Not too much happened; just lots of running around. We had a new elder with us, Elder Martin. We showed him all we knew about the area, which took a while. That was basically it- lots of time on buses, lots of money spent on autos, and lots of little naps taken while in one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment