Monday, October 4, 2021

4 October 2021

 The past little bit has been going well. Most things at service assignments are good, and recently, I`ve been able to invite people to view General Conference. I hope it goes well with those people accepting. At one place, Second Helpings, there were several house herbs about to be thrown away, so I volunteered to rescue them. They were getting too big for the potting material they were in, and it didn`t look like anyone was going to claim them. Many of them were nearly dead, so I brought them home, got potting material, and did a bit of research on growing herbs. Though many of them still aren`t doing well, and some have gotten worse, others have perked up. I wasn`t too concerned with having empty pots for the ones that won`t make it, I heard that some herbs propagate very quickly, so there, hopefully, should be some new seeds to fill any pots that don`t make it.

General Conference was great, I really liked the talks about 1% increase each day and President Nelson`s introduction at the beginning. It was a very uplifting General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment