Monday, June 11, 2018

11 June 2018

*This week's title brought to you by Elder Lowe.

Thanks Elder Battraw, 
This week was rather eventful despite me actually not knowing what went on in the wonderful life of Elder Battraw, but knowing him it was probably very inspiring, and dramatic. I can imagine that he must have talked to lots of Hispanics and knocked lots of doors. He's still trying to find more people to teach, but is really excited to be able to spend some time with friends on P-day. Hopefully His Lesson With Jose goes well, I don't know if he's teaching a Jose, but he probably is, so for now we will call him Hermano Lopez. He has also probably been eating too much because Hispanics love to feed you a lot, which makes Elder Battraw kind of self conscious, but he get's over it.
That's all the news in Elder Battraw's life from the perspective of Elder Lowe
Back to you Elder Battraw

Thanks a lot Elder Lowe! 
So yes, that was the brain child of Elder Lowe. Lovely man, isn't he? We started off the week by destroying a pair of my pants. A very eventful game of volleyball that was. We had a FHE with some of our investigators and then we played some volleyball with a really high net. I could barely touch the top of it jumping. Apparently that's just how they do it in wherever they're from, I forget. I spent some time and patched them today, but I'm not too sure how well they'll hold up. 
Sorry, I don't have much emailing time today but we also had a talent show as a zone activity today. Some were interesting, like drinking 3 water bottles in 10 seconds and then throwing it up again. On purpose. Not many people liked that one. We also had a watermelon smashed by our zone leader's head, and I juggled uneventfully. Sorry, I don't have more time this week, but that's what zone activities do!

No comments:

Post a Comment