Tuesday, August 13, 2013

13 August, 2013

Thanks for writing and emailing me while in the MTC. It means a lot to get mail here.  Sounds like everything its going pretty good. I got an email from Caroline and she said that marching is going really well.  So far in the MTC, we have a pretty regular routine, so it gets kinda of boring at times. At night, I'm trying to read from Jesus the Christ in German so help keep that sharp.  My Portuguese is coming along all right, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Its so weird not to be going to school right now.  It feels like we've been in the MTC for a lot longer than 2 weeks. My companions and I are getting along great right now! We got to go the Provo temple this morning and watch the new film and that was a lot of fun!  I don't know if you caught this in my last letter, but Jennie Oaks Baker played at our Sunday night Devotional not this last Sunday, but the Sunday before and it was amazing. Even her kids can play really well!  We have devotionals every Sunday and Tuesday night and they have all been really good. Tonight, we're having a devo that is being broadcast to all of the MTCs world wide, but we never know who is speaking until we get there. I'm in the choir and its a lot of fun.
Not much out of the ordinary goes on here. Mostly its the same thing over and over and over. We've taught 4 lessons in Portuguese so far and we have a new investigator tomorrow as well. That will be fun! I've taken a lot of pictures, but I can't really send them. I got 3 pictures on the computer and I'll try and forward them to you.  The other elder in the picture is Elder landro, but I didn't get one of Elder Carolson. The other one is of my district.

Thanks for all the letters! It really helps a lot. They do have document pouches here so I'll get on of those. I need to get 1-2 more pairs of garments, but those i can also get here.  The only thing I really want/kinda need but not essential is more black pants and 1-2 more ties. The pants I have right now are Dockers black 32/32. Those work  really well.  Thanks for the package of food, we've eaten through it all already. It was really good. Can you tell Bishop thanks for the email?  Thanks for writing me and I'll try to send letters if I can!

Love Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment